SUPPORT TECHNICIANS CALL “BANCO DE SANTANDER-MARÍA DE MAEZTU”
One support technician position at the SBU is available. The technician will support to the SBU research lines in the 3D structure determination of macromolecular complexes by combination of electron microscopy (EM) and X-ray. Experience in protein expression, purification and crystallization or negative stain and cryo-EM techniques will be valued.
The position is 4-year long, to start around first term of 2017, and financed by a competitive call from Banco de Santander-María de Maeztu Support Technician programme. Applicants will be hired under standard CSIC contract conditions with the following annual gross salary: 26.733,28€ (plus Social security and Health insurance benefits).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Do not be beneficiary of “Personal Técnico de Apoyo” fellowships from Programa Estatal de Investigación Científica y técnica y de Innovación 2013-2016 (Spanish government).
- Do not be working for Molecular Biology Institute of Barcelona (IBMB-CSIC).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates will be required to provide the following information in their application:
- Personal data and CV specifying education and experience.
- Covering letter, including motivation for applying.
Please send all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Pre-selection Call Opening||July 29, 2016|
|Pre-selection Call Deadline||September 14, 2016|
|Competitive Call Opening||Setember 15, 2016|
|Competitive Call Deadline||October 1, 2016|
|Contract start||Estimated during last term of 2016|
Here the complete call in pdf.