Predoctoral contract in the DNA TOPOLOGY Group. *** Call FPI-2020 (opened on 10/13/2020) ***. The…
POST-DOCTORAL CALL “BANCO DE SANTANDER-MARÍA DE MAEZTU”
One Postdoctoral position at the SBU is available. The researcher will join one of our seven research lines which are focused on the study of distinct aspects of molecular biology from a structural and functional perspective using molecular and structural biology techniques as X-ray diffraction and electron microscopy. For more information about the research groups visit our website.
Candidate must have research experience in a structural biology covering either X-ray crystallography and/or electron microscopy single particle analysis. Knowledge of macromolecular assemblies and experience in reconstituting large multi-protein complexes are desirable.
The position is 4-year long, to start around first term of 2017, and is financed by a competitive call from Banco de Santander – María de Maeztu postdoctoral programme. Applicants will be hired under standard CSIC contract conditions with the following annual gross salary: 26.733,28€ (plus Social security and Health insurance benefits).
- Hold a PhD. Degree must be obtained between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2013. An extension of the period to the starting date (January 1, 2011) will be applied being the case of the following situations:
- Maternity or paternity leave. Extension of 1 year for each child.
- Serious illness or accident having a medical leave of at least 3 months. Extension equal to leave period.
- Care to people with dependence situation (Law 38/2006 from December 14, Spanish legislation). In this case PhD must be obtained between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2013. The extension will be equal to justified period.
All these periods will be properly accredited when applying to the call.
- Do not be or have been beneficiary of Juan de la Cierva Incorporación or Ramón y Cajal
- If the PhD was made at Molecular Biology Institute of Barcelona (IBMB-CSIC), you must have done a postdoc in a different research center for 12 months at least.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates will be required to provide the following information in their application:
- Personal data and CV specifying education and experience (including list of publications, conferences, projects, fellowships obtained, awards…).
- Covering letter, including motivation for applying and indicating the research line of interest.
Please send all the information to email@example.com.
|Pre-selection Call Opening||July 29, 2016|
|Pre-selection Call Deadline||Subject to competitive call open|
|Fellowship start||Estimated during last term of 2016|
Here the complete call in pdf.