The Automated Crystallography Platform (PAC) is a shared service from IBMB-CSIC.
It offers researchers a complete set of methods to resolve the crystallographic structure of protein and nucleic acids.
- Protein crystallization in standard SBS plates. Standard screenings and customized optimizations:
More than 3000 standard starting conditions in more than 30 different screening plates.
- Remote inspection of crystal growth.
- X-ray diffraction in synchrotron.
- DLS for general use.
- SEC-MALS analysis of biological macromolecules [contact Mònica Buxaderas: email@example.com]
- Design and development of crystallography research projects.
- Scientific and technical consulting.
- Use of equipment for academia and companies.
|Std. Screenings (PACs, per plate)||24.12||43.95||48.14|
|Additives (price added to Std or optimization)||9.96||25.59||28.02|
|Aliquot (1ml or 1µl if it is additive)||0.64||0.83||0.91|
|Optimization/customization in DW (0.2ml * 96 wells)||24.52||69.82||76.47|
|Optimization/customization in DW (0.5ml * 96 wells)||40.07||89.99||98.57|
|Optimization/customization in DW (1ml * 96 wells)||65.86||123.43||135.19|
|Optimization/customization in DW (1.8ml * 96 wells)||107.15||176.97||193.82|
|Deep Well (DW)||8.38||10.87||11.91|
|plate cover MRC||1.86||2.41||2.64|
|Data processing, MR, refinement, etc.||0||52.99||58.03|
|SEC-MALS additional sample||29.85||45.04||49.33|
- Prices in €, VAT not included
- Internal: founding groups
- Academic: public research groups
- Other: Companies
- It is mandatory to request a budget for new projects
Access for registered users (calendar, farms, screenings, manuals, etc): https://pac.ibmb.csic.es:8084/