We are seeking predoctoral candidates interested in pursuing a PhD in Biomedicine or related fields…
We are looking for a researcher with experience in tissue culture.
• Degree on any field on Biology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
• At least two years of wet lab experience.
• Experience in basic cell culture techniques and molecular biology techniques.
• Familiarity with flow cytometry (Flow) and fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS).
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
We are interested in developing new molecular methods for single cell genomic applications. A part of our small lab, you will be responsible for lab management and providing support to students. We expect you to be proactive, take initiative and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. This is a long-term position, with an initial contract of three years.
Send your CV to email@example.com before 20th of September, or drop us any questions!