Articles from the group
- F. Z. Idrissi, A. Blasco, A. Espinal and M. I. Geli (2012) "Ultrastructural dynamics of proteins involved in endocytic budding"Proc. Natl Acad Sci USA. Sept 4. [Epub ahead of print].
- H. Grötsch, J. P. Giblin, F.-Z. Idrissi, I.-M. Fernandez-Golbano, J. R. Collette, T. M. Newpher, V. Robles, S. K. Lemmon and M. I. Geli. (2010) "Calmodulin dissociation modulates Myo5 recruitment and function at endocytic sites" EMBO J. 29: 2899-914.
- F.-Z. Idrissi, H. Grötsch, I. M. Fernández-Golbano, C. Presciatto-Baschong, H. Riezman and M. I. Geli. (2008) “ Distinct acto/myosin-I structures associate with endocytic profiles at the plasma membrane” J. Cell Biol. 180: 1219-32. B. L. Großhans, H. Grötsch, D. Mukhopadhyay+, I. M. Fernández, J. Pannsfield, F.-Z.
- Idrissi, J. Lechner, H. Riezman and M. I. Geli (2006) “TEDS site phosphorylation of the yeast myosins-I is required for ligand-induced but not for constitutive endocytosis of the G protein-coupled receptor Ste2p”. J. Biol. Chem. 281, 11104-14.
- B. Schmelzl, and M. I Geli (2002) “An efficient genetic screen in mammalian cultured cells” EMBO Rep. 3, 683-87. F.Z.
- Idrissi, B.L. Wolf, and M.I. Geli (2002) “Cofilin, but not profilin, is required for Myosin-I-induced actin polymerization and the endocytic uptake in yeast” Mol. Biol. Cell. 13, 4074-87.
- M. I. Geli*, B. Schmelzl, R. Lombardi, and H. Riezman (2000) “An intact SH3 domain is required for myosin-I induced actin polymerization” EMBO J. 19, 4281-91. * Corresponding author.
Articles from the group in collaboration with other research teams
- Collette JR, Chi RJ, Boettner DR, Fernandez-Golbano IM, Plemel R, Merz AJ, Geli MI, Traub LM, Lemmon SK. (2009) Clathrin functions in the absence of the terminal domain binding site for adaptor-associated clathrin-box motifs. Mol Biol Cell. 14: 3401-13.
- A. C. De Luca, G. Volpe, A. Morales Drets, M. I. Geli, G. Pesce, G. Rusciano, A. Sasso, D. Petrov (2007). “Real-time actin-cytoskeleton depolymerization detection in a single cell using optical tweezers”. Optic Express. (2007) 15, 7922-7932.
- G. P. Singh, G. Volpe, C. M. Creely, H. Grötsch, I. M. Geli and D. Petrov (2006) ''The lag phase and G1 phase of a single yeast cell monitored by Raman microspectroscopy'' J. of Raman Spec. 37, 858-864.
- T. Newpher, F. Z. Idrissi, M. I. Geli and S. K. Lemmon (2006) “Novel Function of Clathrin Light Chain in Promoting Endocytic Vesicle Formation” Mol. Biol. Cell. 17:4343-52.
- J. S. Chang, K. Henry, M. I. Geli and S. K. Lemmon (2006) “Cortical Recruitment and Nuclear-Cytoplasmic Shuttling of Scd5p, a Protein Phosphatase- 1 Targeting Protein Involved in Actin Organization and Endocytosis”. Mol. Biol. Cell. 17:251-62.J.S.
- Chang, K. Henry, B.L. Wolf, M. I. Geli, and S.K. Lemmon (2002) “Protein phosphatase-1 binding to scd5p is important for regulation of actin organization and endocytosis in yeast” J. Biol. Chem. 277:48002-8.
Other selected contributions from the principal investigator
- M. I. Geli, A. Wesp and H. Riezman (1998) "Distinct functions of calmodulin are required for the uptake step of receptor mediated-endocytosis in yeast: the type I myosin Myo5p is one of the calmodulin targets" EMBO J. 17, 635-47.
- M. I. Geli and H. Riezman (1996) "Role of type I myosins in receptor-mediated endocytosis in yeast" Science 272, 533-5.
- M. I. Geli, M. Torrent and D. Ludevid (1994) "Two structural domains mediate two sequential events in g-Zein targeting: protein endoplasmic reticulum retention and protein body formation" Plant Cell 6, 1911-22.