Become a user
- Registration is required to obtain booking autonomy.
- To become a registered user Click Here, fill in the form and submit it.
- Applications lacking lab extension and institutional e-mail address will not be processed.
- Please note that you will not receive any automatic e-mail notification after submission of the form, you will have to contact the facility staff.
- Registration does not provide access to the on-line booking application until permissions are granted.
- Undergraduate and master students will work under the supervision of autonomous users from their labs, they will not be granted registration neither permissions.
Introductions and Permissions
- We provide Introductions to all the systems on a regular basis. You can choose a date in our Introductions Calendar and send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The two routine epi-fluorescence microscopes and the imaging workstations do not require permissions.
Access to the Booking Application
- External researchers should request an authorization to enter the PCB premises during non-working hours. Send a request to email@example.com.