(more) Lab people
- Joan Roig, group leader.
- Paula Martínez, PhD student.
- Núria Gallisà, PhD student.
- Marta Redondo, Master Student
- Núria Campos, Lab Manager.
- Bruna Frielink Immich, PhD student.
Now finishing her PhD student at the UFRGS, in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Susana Eibes, PhD student.
PhD Univ. of Barcelona, 2016 "Functional study of the NIMA Protein Kinases Nek9, Nek6 and Nek7 at the onset of mitosis".
(on her way to a postdoc!)
- Cristina Vila, lab manager.
Present location: Esteve, Barcelona.
- Sara Sdelci, PhD student.
PhD Univ. of Barcelona, 2012 ” Role of the kinases Nek6, Nek7 and Nak9 in the regulation of the centrosome cycle”.
Present location: CeMM, Vienna, Austria.
- Neus Teixidó, postdoctoral fellow.
Present location: Thomson Reuters, Barcelona.
- M. Teresa Bertran, PhD student.
PhD Univ. of Barcelona, 2012 “Study of the phosphorylation and activation of the protein kinase Nek9 during mitosis”.
Present location: London Research Intitute, London, UK.
- Laura Regué, PhD student.
PhD Univ. of Barcelona, 2011 ” Molecular basis of the regulation of the activity of the Nercc1/Nek9 protein kinase”.
Present location: MGH/HMS, Harvard University, Boston, USA.